Santa Cruz Breakers Memorial Day Shootout
Welcome to the 2014 Santa Cruz Breakers Memorial Day Shootout Tournament! May 24 through 26
U8 through U15 Boys and Girls U8 - U12 (current year) We have one of the most beautiful soccer
facilities in Northern California, one of the most appealing places in the world at this time of the year.
Do not miss it!
• 3-day tournament with semifinals in every division.
• Trophies for winners and Pins/gadgets for all participants.
• Open to Premier, Gold, Silver and Bronze teams.
• Boys U8-U15 & Girls U8-U12 - 2013/14 age group - (U11 will play 11 a-side)
• Both 2013/2014 and 2013/2014 US Club Soccer and CYSA passes will be accepted.
• No need for travel forms or CYSA approvals.
• All teams will be covered by the additional tournament insurance we purchase.
• No hassle same day of first game check-in.
• Cabrillo College offers - Top quality fields
• Free parking near the fields.
• On site Athletic Trainer available for the whole tournament at the tournament headquarters.
• Great food on site at Cabrillo College will be available throughout the weekend.
• Great location for time at the beach as well.
• Great restaurants available for all wallets.
Registration Entry Fee & Game Lengths
• U8 (8v8) 2 x 25 min group play and final - $ 525.00
• U9 & U10 (8v8) - 2x 25 min group play and final - $ 550.00
• U11* (11v11) 2x 25 min group play and final - $ 650.00
• U12, U13, U14 & U15 (11v11) 2 x 30 min group play and final - $675.00
Application Deadline: April 20, 2014
Acceptance notification: April 24, 2014
Late Application Penalty: $75
Withdrawal Penalty: $200 after April 14, 2014
After acceptance the whole fee is forfeited.
Credentials: Any registration passes are accepted – US Club Soccer, CYSA etc…
Divisions Formats and Rules
Location – Cabrillo College - The 2014 games will be played in Aptos, California.
Headquarters will be at Cabrillo College and we will host games at sites TBD in the general Santa
Contact & Questions:
• Tournament Director: John Cleveland
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 408-395-7464
• Write: 238 Loma Alta Avenue, Los Gatos CA 95030
• Web: http://www.breakersacademy.org
Visiting Teams can check the Resources page of our website for Lodging and Restaurants nearby. If
you would like to view our Application to host you can do so here .
Here are some of our Club Team Tournaments
Breakers Cup Boy’s Summer tournament,
Breakers Cup Girls Summer Tournament,
Breakers Halloween Cup